Tuesday, February 1, 2022

XOXO


It will be here before you know it, the day of Looooove!  Is this something you celebrate? Do you make cards to give out on Valentines Day, to your sweetie or gal pals?  For me there is no stead fast answer.. some years yes and other years not so much.



This year I had fun playing around with a few Lawn Fawn products to put together these cards. The patterned paper is again an old line from Authentique.  For the inside of my cards I used a heart stencil from Pretty Pink Posh and went over it very lightly with a blending brush and pale pink ink.


I kept things pretty simple with this next card, letting the big XOXO sentiment be the focal point.  I adhered one of the critters with foam adhesive for added dimension as you can see in the close up below. I love the simplicity of this card.



Sweet thoughts to you on Valentine Day!
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top