Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Sweet Cards Using The Paper Tree


Hi there!  In an earlier blogpost I had shared some cards I had made using the Forever Pals collection from The Paper Tree.  Today I'm sharing four more cards I made with this collection using a much different colour palette.


The nice thing about this die cut collection is that even the pieces that are a little too big for the purposes of card making can be cut down like I have done here.  All of the circle images were part of a much larger die cut piece and I just used one of my circle die cuts to cut them down to a size I could use. Here is a closer look at some of the card details.



Eight beautiful cards and I've barely made a dent in the collection packs!  I love how playful, girly and fun these cards are, I hope you've liked them too!

 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top