Monday, January 24, 2022

Valentine Cards With Whimsy Stamps


I absolutely adore this 'Voo Doo' stamp set from Whimsy Stamps.  To be honest, I adore most sets put out in the last year by Whimsy Stamps, but this one is just so stinkin' cute.. right?


The images are all coloured with Stampin' Blend markers and the ink blending is done with a mix of Stampin' Up inks and Distress Oxide Inks.  The patterned paper has been in my stash for quite sometime so I'm not sure if it's even still available, but the collection is called 'Beloved' and it's made by Authentique.


The cloud background was super easy to create using Slimline Cloudy Stencil from Lawn Fawn. The white spatter was done using some Mister Huey ink spray I had in my stash from Studio Calico, again very old but you could acheive the same look using paint or watered down ink and a small paint brush.


I love how the addition of tiny googly eyes finish off the skull images.  You can't help but smile looking at these fun and whimsical cards!




 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top