Wednesday, December 16, 2020

More From Forever Fern

I'm back with a few other cards I created using the Forever Fern bundle and designer series paper from Stampin' Up!  This time I did a card CASE (create and share everything!) from one of Anja's fantastic cards.


Anja is a fellow demo out of Germany, and you can see more of her beautiful creations with the Forever Fern stamp set HERE.  I batched stamped and die cut the leaf images so in addition to the ones I used for my cards here, I have an extra stash that is ready to go the next time I want to create.

   

I changed my cards up a little bit from Anja's by adding my sentiments in banners on two of my cards, and in a circular die cut on another.  I also switched up one of my cards by reversing the cardstock and pattern paper sections.

Sometimes CASEing someone else's creations is a great way to kick start creativity, and this design in particular was a lot of fun to play around with. Have you tried CASEing a card you love?

P.S. Don't forget about Stampin' Up!'s Giant Year End Closeout, only while supplies last! 

 

2 comments :

Back to Top